Sunday, April 18, 2010

Zabe - Shy Beauty Challenge

'Monsieur, I'm a shy girl - Zabe'
Digitial collage
3.5" x 4"
Here's a lovely fraulein, Zabe, that I created for the So Artful Challenge.

She was created using 2 digital imaging software products - Microsoft Digital Image editor and Photoshop Elements (PSE). The young lady was scanned from a vintage photo found in an antique store. 6 other photos were added using masking, layers, transparencies and playing with contrast and saturation. Approx. 3 hours.

What do you think of her? Have you tried using digital image editing software yet? I LOVE playing on the computer to create digital art! Thanks for visiting - and please stop by again.

12 comments:

Femmy said...

fabulous piece!!! just love your work!! you are so creative!!

Jeanette said...

So glad to have your entry at Soartful challenges. I love the bright pink image on your fabulous background. This really is creative.
I browsed your blog and I love your artwork.

Thank you for being Soartful this week.

Jeanette

indybev said...

I love your background, Lulu, and the bold color for the image is striking and original.

LuLu said...

Howdy Femmy,
thanks for visiting - and for commenting. So glad you like my work. I'm having fun creating stuff!

Would love for you to come back for a visit, share my blog and follow me!

Peace,
LuLu
www.lulu-too-beaucoup.blogspot.com

LuLu said...

Hi Jeanette,
thanks for stopping by - and commenting. Glad you like my work. I'm having fun creating!

Hope you will come back for a visit - and follow me!

Peace,
LuLu
www.lulu-too-beaucoup.blogspot.com

LuLu said...

Howdy Indybev,
Thanks for your visit and for commenting. Would love for you to follow my blog!

Please stop by to visit again.

Peace,
LuLu
www.lulu-too-beaucoup.blogspot.com

pat brennan said...

Wow! stupendous use of colour, well done

xxx

Lori Saul said...

Wow- a stunning digital piece - wonderfully colored and so expressive - wonderful art LuLu!

mariasangel said...

Looks like you've been busy doing some great digital art! i plan on working on some this evening!--the drunken scotch technique looks like lots of fun! I will have to try it out!!

LuLu said...

Howdy Lori, Maria and Moonmomma,

Thanks for your comments - glad you like it!

Would love for you to come back for a visit - and comment often!

Peace,
LuLu
www.lulu-too-beaucoup.blogspot.com

A COLLAGE A DAY said...

wonderful collage!

LuLu said...

Hi Randel,
Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Glad you like her - it was fun and pretty quick to make this one...

Hope you'll come back to visit often!

Peace,
LuLu
www.lulu-too-beaucoup.blogspot.com

Search Internet