Friday, June 4, 2010

Amanda, The Sailor's Widow

'Amanda - The Sailor's Widow'
Digital

Howdy and Welcome!

This was inspired by a reading at the Beverly Art Center reception for the new BAC Street Journal. The story was about a lady whose sailor husband went to sea - and never came back. The ship went down and all hands were lost. It brought a tear to my eye.

I attended the reception as one of the featured artists in the journal! Another one of my photographs was published. This is the second issue that my work has been published in the BAC Street Journal - last Spring they published two of my works - an original poem and an original photo!

So, what do you think of Amanda? That's our little cottage, we call 'Longwood Lodge', in the background.

Thanks for visiting - and I hope you come back again real soon!

Peae,
LuLu

No comments:

Search Internet