Tuesday, October 26, 2010

List It Tuesday - My Libra Birthday List

by Mary Lou 'LuLu' Haynes

Howdy and Welcome!
Here's my entry for List It Tuesday.

This is the list of things I did for my birthday weekend this year on Sat Sep 25 2010. Hubby and I did everything on my list except one thing (did not go to golf course). Plus we added 2 more things. He was such a good sport. We had a fantastic day  - a great adventure, and the weather was spectacular!



Thanks for stopping by - please come back again real soon!

Peace,
LuLu

2 comments:

aimee said...

this list is dynamite! this is my favorite kind of list - the freeform flow of someone's life through raw handwriting, all circled and scratched and punctuated on a wrinkly piece of notebook paper. LOVE it. thank you for participating. and happy belated birthday!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you can sure pack a lot into a morning!
...and happy birthday!
Thanks for stopping by my place...I will return to yours!

Search Internet