Howdy and Welcome,
Last week, my desk was a bit tidy. But for WOYWW this week, there are bunch of recent purchases needing homes and tending to.
l - r:
- two permanent adhesive refills for my Xyron 510 adhesive machine (from Memories and Beyond Scrpabooking - Chicago's best mom-n-pop local scrapbooking store)
- steam iron - for new quilting hobby I expect to start upon retiring (cashed in rewards from our checking account. we also got a couple of iPods and a travel clock from bank account rewards. nifty, eh?)
- empty bottles, Ranger Adirondack acrylic dabber paints and Golden gloss polymer medium (from Sally's Beauty Supply and Michaels) - for prepping acrylic glazes. I use glazes on many layers of my art journal pages and Altered Book pages.
- mini-trunk and green notebook - I bought a couple of Copic pens and need to enter them into my color shopping notebook. Decided to keep Copic pens and dual-tipped Zig Calligraphy pens in this pencil box. I'm forever looking for these pens. Can't seem to find a logical home for them. Hopefully, I won't misplace them now that they're in such a big, shiny box. The colors will eventually be tested in the 'testing' journal that's at the edge of my workspace.
- Black covered wire-bound art journal - part of giveaway prize - I need to take photos of the pages.
Thanks for stoppping by. Don't forget to play in my 100th Post Giveaway while you're visiting today! And more desks to spy on are here.