Tuesday, May 24, 2011

'We're dreaming of beautiful Paris, France - City of Lights!'

by Mary Lou 'LuLu' Haynes
Howdy and Welcome,

Hubby and are will be celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary in June! (I was a teen in college when we met...)

We were hoping to go to Paris, France this summer - but no such luck. It would be hubby's first visit to Paris - and my second.


Paris France Photo - from Free Cities Photos
Free pictures of cities


Meanwhile, I've been doing a lot of art. Including experiments in designing my own decorative tapes. Although I really like 7gypies' and Rangers Tim Holtz tissue tapes, mine look fabulous - so far! I'll post a tutorial when testing is done. 

Have you ever traveled to Paris, France? Which arr. did you stay in? Do you have photos to share? I'd love for you to leave a comment about your adventures in this romantic City of Lights.

Thanks for visiting - and please come back again soon!

Peace,
LuLu


No comments:

Search Internet