Friday, August 26, 2011

'Summer Slips Slip Slipping....'

by Mary Lou 'LuLu' Haynes

Howdy and welcome,

I'm back for a hot minute. This summer has turned out to be busy, with ups, lots of downs - and some fun too.

One of my recent activities was our annual family reunion. My father and I are co-coordinators every year. We had a huge turnout this year at the picnic. And I actually had help at the checkin/registration table. Dear hubby was off work so he came and took lots of photos. This is one of Daddy and me!


 'Daddy and LuLu  - Family Picnic'
August 2011
Chicago, IL

Hope to be back here soon with more artwork and posts - probably after my 60th birthday in late September!

Peace,
LuLu

4 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

A family reunion that needs a check -in table is some event - how marvellous Lulu! Alot of work I expect, but oh lovely, and such big smiles in that wonderful pic of you and your dear father.

LuLu said...

Howdy Julia,
Thanks for stopping by and for your comment. I'm off to visit you now.

Peace,
LuLu

cjeureka said...

Hi Mary Lou~I love your blog~Its so colorful~I like you already~Seems that fun was had by all at the re-union~Thanks for inviting me to your blog~I have subscribed and donated because I wanted to~Thanks for the Scotch Tape Tip on inkjet transfers list...see ya round the posts...I'll be back....
cjeureka
http://cjeurekatoo.blogspot.com/

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

HI LuLu!Thanks for stopping by my Crazy quilt class blog. I use the same Brother sewing machine!!! We share late Sept birthdays too. Mine is the 30th, when is yours?
I'm going to browse around your blog....I promise to take my shoes off :-)
Smiles,
Pat

Search Internet