Howdy and welcome!
To celebrate my 4th anniversary on blogger, I'm hosting a long-overdue GIVEAWAY for you! My Blogoversary was in October, but I've been swamped and then had camera glitches.
If you are a scrapbooker or mixed media artist you will love this Giveaway!
Join this site to become a Follower.Now open to everyone!
- Post a link on your blog titled 'LuLu's 4th BLOGOVERSARY GIVEAWAY'with a link back to this post.
- Add a comment on this post including, the Title of a 'LuLu-Too-Beaucoup' post that you enjoy OR the Title of any sidebar link on this blog that you enjoy.
- Enter as often as you like by adding as many comments as you like. But every comment you add must include a different LuLu-Too-Beaucoup post 'Title' OR a different link Title on this blog that you enjoy.
- Include in your comment (s) the link back to your blog post.
- Open to
Followerseveryone worldwide with a postal address.
- You must have a blog to enter.
- Previous giveaway winners are not eligible.
- Midnight CST
DecJan 20, 2013.2014
- I will choose the winning comment on
Dec 20Jan 21, 2013. 2014
- There will be one winner.
- Results announcing winner's name will be posted by
- Winner has until
JanFeb 3, 2014, to contact me via email with their postal address.
- Winner forfeits prize if I don't get an email by midnight CST
JanFeb 3, 2014.
- In case of forfeiture, another winner will be chosen.
- If no forfeiture, prizes will be shipped by
JanFeb 17, 2014.
- v 1 pre-prepped art journal (4 1/4" x 8 1/4"), 8 folios/16 pages, (bound by me including a variety of papers - scrapbook, designer, craft)
- v 1 original stamp "LuLu's Lunas" - carved by me exclusively for the winner
- v 1 hardcover book - journal pages altered by me with original tape, washi and masking tape
- v 3 original 3-pocket journal pages (designed & assembled by me from double-sided pattern cardstock
- v 3 original acrylic charms - painted by me with alcohol ink
- v set of original tabs - cut by me from pattern scrapbook paper
- 1 Strathmore 'Drawing' paper pad
For another chance to win, include in your comment the one-word name of a 16 time Grammy winning musician who shares the same birthday week with me. Hint: he's coming to Chicago for a few months for his musical starting in June 2014!
EVERYBODY WINS FREEBIE!
Even if you do not enter the 4th Blogoversary Giveaway above, you can still take this freebie. Great for adding texture to your art journal or altered books! Permission granted to right click and save picture 'Moisture in Mars' - an excerpt of 'Doodles Deux' - to your computer.
A new FREE Tutorial is in the works and coming after the holidays. Stay tuned!
As always, I'd love for you to comment on any of my blog posts.
Thanks for stopping by - and good luck!