Friday, September 23, 2016

'Exciting News - New Studio and Gelli Plate Workshop at BAC!'

by Mary Lou 'LuLu' Haynes


Howdy and Welcome!
Exciting news! 
The Beverly Arts Center in Chicago has added one of my mixed media workshops to their summer 2017 curriculum! I will be teaching a monoprinting workshop using ‘Gelli’ gelatin plates at the BAC on June 20, 2017.

Stay tuned to my blog for details in 2017 and updates at www.lulu-too-beaucoup.blogspot.com

My new studio in historic downtown Blue Island, IL is almost ready. I'll be celebrating my birthday there next week with a Ladies Only Game Night and a Crafternoon Soiree.

In late October, if all goes well, the studio will be ready for Crafternoons on three days a week! I've waited a long time for a larger studio space. Can't wait to unveil it!

Meanwhile, here is a new digital collage I made today.


'Big Bang Galaxy' -
 digital collage
using Microsoft Digital Image Editor

Thanks for stopping by. Please become a Follower and come back soon. Giveaway is coming in October!
Peace,
LuLu
Mary Lou ‘LuLu’ Haynes

No comments:

Search Internet