Wednesday, January 3, 2024

'2023 Highlights 2 - B'day weekend!'

by Mary Lou 'LuLu' Haynes - Artist and Bricoleur 

Howdy and welcome,
In September 2023, I treated myself to a long 
crafting weekend with my sister, Marcia.

After crafting all day at One Paper Place (Frankfort, IL)
for my birthday party, my sister, Marcy, and I relaxed 
at a nearby residence hotel for a few nights.
Our huge suite had three tv sets!

No husbands - just us girls - marvelous!

We ate, slept, and played our fave game, Qwirkle!
Of course, I won!

OUR HOTEL SUITE

Me - 
#1 Qwirkle winner!









My Fab Sister Marcy - 
relaxing on sofa bed in living room!
That's my travel Qwuirkle set in the pouch.
My timer is in bottom corner far right...
We also played cards - Crazy Eights!

Who do you think won?









Living room setup with my game/crafting table.
I always keep it in the 'trunk' of my minivan -
very handy for road trips!




















Marcy's 1 BR 1BA side of our 2BR 2Ba suite - 
through our living room




















Opposite view of living room
with mini kitchen in background
[we had TWO fridges!]



   

















My bed in my 1BR 1BA side of our huge suite!
My PJs are laid out, ready for night-night









 









Thanks for stopping by - and please comment! 

 Peace, LuLu

No comments:

Search Internet