Friday, May 14, 2010

Another original photo ACCEPTED for publication!

I'm happy to announce that another of my original photos will be published in the SPRING 2010 issue of the BAC Street Journal (No. 3)!

This is the second time my work has been published in the BAC Street Journal. Last year, the premier issue of the BAC Street Journal - published in Spring 2009 - included two of my works - an original poem and an original photo!

The Beverly Art Center, publisher of the BAC Street Journal, is throwing a reception on Sunday May 23, 2010 for all of us artists who are being published in this Spring issue!

Woo-hoo!

2 comments:

peggy gatto said...

go lulu!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you know that i love your art, so I am not surprised!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!

LuLu said...

Howdy Peggy,
Thanks for stopping by - and for your kind words. Very encouraging!

Pleace come back to visit often.

Peace,
LuLu

Search Internet