Monday, January 30, 2012

'First prize of 2012!

by Mary Lou 'LuLu' Haynes

Howdy and Welcome,

As promised, here's the scrapbook layout that won me my very first prize of this year - Best Layout on New Year's day at Archivers!







There were a few constraints for this contest, we were required to use: 6 red buttons,  piece of cardstock provided, transparency provided. I had fun designing this page within the constraints.

Can you see the little areas of sparkle? Did you notice the vellum? I love using vellum in my scrapbook layouts. And I love mulberry paper, too! I used a ton of mulberry paper in my wedding album - which I've been working on for 7 years....I hope I'll finish the wedding album before our 40th anniversary in 2016 - HA!

Would love for you to comment on this post, or any of my posts - and become a Follower while your here.

Thanks for stopping by - hope you can visit often.

Peace,
LuLu

No comments:

Search Internet