Monday, March 26, 2012

'So Much For Travellin' Light!'

by Mary Lou 'LuLu' Haynes

Howdy and Welcome,

Just returned from a 3-day weekend crop at the Archivers store in Orland Park, IL - about 25 miles from home. Loads of fun. Was not as productive as I usually am at 3-day crops - probably because this case of bronchitis I've been fighting for 2 months has whipped my butt....

My fellow member of Scrap-A-Holics, Becky, joined us on Saturday - and I met some new friends over the weekend.

Becky(left)  and Me(right)
(We're longtime members of the Midwest Scrap-A-Holics of Chicagoland - est. 2001)

These are bags and totes of supplies for just 2 scrappers!

 No one can accuse us of travellin' light!


 New scrappin' friends.


Becky (right) and new scrappin' friends.
Awsra  (2nd from left) really liked my art journals and scrapbook layouts.

Do you ever attend scrapbooking weekend crops or retreats? How many bags of supplies do you take? Do you travel light? Or do you take evertything plus the kitchen sink?

Thanks for stopping by - would love for you to comment on this post - or any of my other posts. Please come back to visit soon!

Peace,
LuLu

1 comment:

peggy aplSEEDS said...

wow, that is a lot of supplies to bring along!

Search Internet