Thursday, June 14, 2012

'EXTREME Close Ups: Steampunk Smash Book / Art Journal / Scrapbook!'

by Mary Lou 'LuLu' Haynes


Howdy and Welcome,

You asked for it!

These are Extreme Close Ups of the book I posted yesterday. I'm making this book for Daddy for this Sunday Father's day!




Back Cover ECU



Front Cover ECU 1



Front Cover ECU 2




Front Cover ECU 3


Have you ever used hardware in your art work? What about chains? Have you ever tried to make a charm out of a wooden game piece?

Thanks for stopping by - and please leave a comment. Come back soon.

Peace,
LuLu

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hi LuLu, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Shelley said...

Even more beautiful close up. Yes, on the hardware and chains. Wire is a favorite of mine also. No on the game pieces, although I do have a drwer full of stuff like that in the craft room just waiting.

Search Internet