how will you use these FREEBIES?
- Will you create textures by printing a page for your art journals, altered books, visual journals and assemblages?
- Or will you make image transfers by inkjet printing onto deli paper, copy paper or transparencies - and adhering with soft gel medium?
- Or how about dishing up some digital layers by using these FREEBIES in Adobe Photoshop or in Microsoft Digital Image Editor?!
- please give credit to 'www.lulu-too-beaucoup.blogspot.com' when you use these in your art work.
- please send me a link to your blog post of any work you create using these FREE FREE FREE backgrounds. I'd love to see what specatacular stuff you come up with!
- Small journal from Staples Office supply store - lined paper.
- Pages glue laminated together for strength.
- Pages 'under journaled' (a Pam Carriker term) with pencil resists (graphite and colored pencils).