Monday, August 13, 2012

by Mary Lou 'LuLu' Haynes

Howdy and welcome,

I JUST discovered 'The 100 Themes Challenge' founded by Digital Whisper. That blog is now defunct. But there are a lot of other digital artists taking up the challenge. I can't wait to join in the fun!

Here is one blog  that is very inspiring.
http://wwwravenpainting100themesartjournal.blogspot.com/


Here is my entry into the Josephine Baker Challenge. It won!


Josephine Baker Challenge - My Winning Entry!

YOUR TURN
Have you ever joined in the 100 Themes Challenge? If so, please send me your link.  Have you ever visited other bloggers doing 100 Themes Challenges? If so, please send me their links.

Thanks for stopping by. Would love for you to leave a comment. Please come back again - and my 100 Followers Giveaway is coming very soon!

Peace,
LuLu

No comments:

Search Internet