Monday, September 3, 2012

'My 2nd Commission - a Paris Adventure!

by Mary Lou 'LuLu' Haynes

Howdy and Welcome,

Exciting news! This past Friday I officially accepted my 2nd commision. Yeah!

For this commission I'm creating a custom scrapbook of a client's Paris vacation! I've been given carte blanche - total creative freedom! The base of the book is a Brag Book by Fancy Pants that I'm altering.

I'm ecstatic!

Here are photos of my scrapbook that I presented to land this commission.










YOUR TURN

Have you ever made  or personalized a custom scrapbook to order? What were your specifications? How long did it take you to complete the order? How many hours did you spend on the project?

Thanks for stopping by. Would love for you to become a Follower while you're visiting. Stay tuned - my '100 Follower Giveaway' is coming SOON!

Peace,
LuLu

2 comments:

Bev said...

hi LuLu i have u on my google reader and just signed up to follow love this journal its brilliant...
hugz bev

bohemiannie! art said...

pAST gorgeous! Congrats!

Search Internet