Howdy and Welcome,
How to Travel Light with Wet Art Supplies!
I'm a Mad Scientist At Work!
This travel bag is another experiment to try to travel light with a small amount of wet supplies in my art kit for Art Journaling on the go. I'm using small travel-size bottles - store bought, old film canister and empty vials from complimentary hotel toiletries.
SUPPLIES - WET ART KIT
- Clinique clear makeup pouch (I found a 'lot' of used makeup pouches at a cheap price on eBay)
- snack baggie - vertical/portrait
- snack baggie - horizontal/landscape
- water brush - fine tip
- water brush - broad tip
- wet glue pen - 2 way (perm and repo)
- medium - matte medium 'Liquitex'
- medium- gloss medium 'Claudine Hellmuth 'Studio'
- acrylic paint - gold 'Lumiere' fabric paint - opaque
- acrylic paint - glitter - gold
- gesso - white 'Claudine Hellmuth 'Studio'
- gesso - clear
- gesso - black 'Claudine Hellmuth 'Studio'
- homemade acrylic glaze - warm color
- homemade acrylic glaze- cool color
- glitter glue - silver 'Stickles'
- hand sanitizer gel
- clip - 'bulldog' binder clip
Do you separate your WET supplies from DRY? Do you travel light with your art journal supplies? Or lug 'the kitchen sink'? Do you like to use the new water brushes by Tim Holtz, etc.? Have you tried filling them with colorant instead of water? India inks? acrylic inks?
I would love to see what's in YOUR art kits/travel bags! Reply to this post with a link to your blog post.
Thanks for stopping by - and stay tuned. Fun posts are coming soon!!! Please become a Follower if you're not already.