Tuesday, February 23, 2016

' Exciting Announcement - New Art Journaling Workshop this Summer 2016 - and You're Invited!'

by Mary Lou 'LuLu' Haynes



Howdy and Welcome,

I am pleased to announce that I have been selected to teach another Mixed Media Art Journaling class this summer in Chicago at the Beverly Arts Center. That's two years in a row that I will be teaching at the BAC.

And I would like to invite you to join us
!

"We're Not In Kansas Anymore"
Tangling Doodle by LuLu Haynes
 
'Fan' of an art journal I created


A Page in an art Journal I created



Hope you will plan now to join us!

Registration and Art Journaling Workshop Details here or click the CLASS tab above.
Limited seating. Workshop size is limited to 8 students.

LODGING
Closest hotel is the Hilton Chicago / Oak Lawn, IL. This Hilton hotel offers a FREE Scheduled Shuttle in addition to an indoor swimming pool and other amenities. Hilton Hotel in Oak Lawn, IL

Thanks for stopping by - and please become a Follower.

Come back soon - two more exciting announcements are coming soon. (Shhhhh! Could one announcement be a Giveaway?!!!)

Peace,
LuLu

Search Internet