Thursday, February 11, 2016

'Mixed Media / Art Journaling Workshop - Summer 2016, Chicago!'

by Mary Lou 'LuLu' Haynes

Howdy and Welcome,

This summer,  for the second year in a row, I've been invited to teach at the Beverly Arts Center in Chicago!

I'll be leading a 2-day mixed media workshop focused on Art Journals. Here are some samples of my Art Journals.

Paris Commission 1 - Back Cover

 
AJ - Front Cover
 

 
AJ - Silk Ribbons on wire binding



Save the date and mark your calendars now!

Starts: Tues June 14, 2016 - 3 hours
Concludes: Thu June 16, 2016 - 3 hours
Time: 1pm to 4pm both days.
Doors open: 12:45pm both days
Doors close: 4:15pm both days

Hope you can come to Chicago for this fun workshop.

Registration info coming soon!
Thanks for visiting - please become a Follower and come back soon!

Peace,
LuLu

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I am in love with the mixed media art journaling workshop. I am in love with all this artwork shown in these pictures. I live in Chicago and it would be my pleasure attending this event at one of the domestic event venues. Thanks for the details my friend!!

Search Internet