Friday, January 13, 2017

'Happy New Year - Fun 2016 stuff and 2017 Crafting dates!'

by Mary Lou 'LuLu' Haynes

Howdy and welcome,
Boy was I busy in 2016!


 
At Ausra's Charity crop with Marian on day 2
 
 

Thrilled to see Jonny Lang again - at Buddy Guy concert in Merrillville, IN


Jonny Lang in Nov 2016 at Star Plaza
 























Becky and Darvi playing at The SPlayce during my mini-retreat!

Mini-retreat at my new art studio - The SPlayce!
 

Mega-sewing project I designed and sewed: my Crochet Tool Roll!
 




Now I have a place for all my new and inherited crochet tools.
I also consolidated all my knitting needles and notions (not shown) - whew!
 
I aslo knit or crocheted 7 headband / earwarmers for Christmas presents.
Also, designed and sewed a prototype for a wristlet with 16 inside pockets!!!

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My 2017 schedule is below - hope you can join us this year in the Midwest Region.
All events are in or near Chicago, IL, USA.


2017

Mar
  • 18          Celebrate National Quilting Day at The SPlayce - 10 hours for $15.
May
  • 20          Celebrate National Scrapbooking Day (again)- 10 hours for $15.

Jun
                     Beverly Arts Center, Chicago, IL, USA,     
                     12:45-4:00pm
                     Tickets go on sale Spring 2017 - visit www.lulu-too-beaucoup.com


Oct
  • 28 - 30    Scrap-A-Thon 9 Weekend Retreat and Getaway,  
                        Hampton Inn and Suites, Aurora, IL, USA, Noon Friday - 5pm Sunday
                        Tickets on sale now. Limited seating.
                        RSVP and Payment required online in advance.

                             www.scrap-a-thon.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

A Creative Operation said...

I love that sewing tool roll you made! What a perfect way to organize your stuff!!
Thanks for sharing,
Michelle

LuLu said...

Glad you like it - it's spectacular in person!

Search Internet