Monday, February 13, 2017

'LuLu Loves BuJo (Bullet Journaling) Collections - and Essentials Review!'

by Mary Lou 'LuLu' Haynes

Howdy and Welcome,

I've been using a BUJO for over a year now, and I'm loving it. I prefer the ESSENTIALS book from Peter Pauper Press -  over Moleskine, Rhodia, and composition notebooks. I have 2 sizes, A5 and the small size - both in grid format.

There has been no 'ghosting' for me - only a little bleed through with a Sharpie and a fountain pen when I wrote in one spot for too long (doing pen test).

I use (Pilot) Frixion pens and Frixion  highlighters in my journals because they're erasable! No ghosting and no bleed through.  I use washi tape on same pages, too!

Essentials 'belly band' used as a front pocket.


One of my BuJo collections pages and Frixion pen
 
 
 
I had to add more INDEX pages in the back of the journal  - I ran out of room in the front INDEX!
 
 
 
YOUR TURN
Do you BuJo? What's your fave journal?
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by. Please become a Follower - and leave a comment.
Don't forget to check out my giveaway!
 
Peace,
LuLu

No comments:

Search Internet