Wednesday, October 2, 2019

'WOYWW - Back in the Fray with Planners and BuJo's!

by Mary Lou 'LuLu' Haynes



Howdy and Welcome,

I've been MIA from WOYWW for a while.

Here is my office/planning desk today. There are about 4 different projects going on this desk. I need to re-organize and FOCUS!

There are 2 Passion Planner journals, my current planner/calendar (Paperpads.com), 5 collections of washi tape, fountain pens, Frixion erasable bens and markers, turntable with divided platter of handy supplies, BIC wite out tape runner, stamps, sticky notes,  and more, and, more, and more, and...etc.




If you want to see my exciting news, check out my previous post today!

If you want to see more artists desks on Wednesdays, visit WOYWW here!

Thanks for stopping by - and please leave a comments.

Peace,
LuLu

10 comments:

Fonda said...

Stopping by to say hi, fellow deskie! Happy WOYWW! Fonda #23

Helen said...

Busy and organised desk! TFS Helen #1

Sarah Brennan said...

Busy looking desk there Lulu. Nice to see you back. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #4

Glenda said...

Just running through to say hello! Sorry to be so late!
Glenda #14

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Nice to see you back!! It's a very busy looking desk, I think there's quite a few deskers with multi projects on the go today...if you want something done, ask a busy person, lol!!
Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

Julia Dunnit said...

Great to see you LuLu...it makes me smile to see you have multiple fountain pens. I really could so easily become a collector! I have two, but about a dozen different inks and dare not go any further, my paper craft collection, my watch collection, my china collection...starting to make me look compulsive! I need to go back and read your news, will comment separately x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi there, pleased to see you back. Just catching up on any deskers I've missed this week. Everything just looks as though it's waiting for your return, I imagine you took the pick and then jumped straight back to work. Wishing you a happy belated woyww, Angela x15x

glitterandglue said...

Hi there. A busy desk this week. Goodness me How long is it since I last looked at your desk?
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #3

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Lulu, welcome back... I had to smile at your sticky notes all lined up in row there, colourful and organised, a busy desk, ... your happy place I think. Sorry am so late.

Thanks for Sharing, God bless, hugs Shaz in Oz.x #20

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Lindart said...

HI LuLu! I know the feel of your desk very well! Even though mine is relatively neat at the moment it won't take long before I am just creating too much to put anything away, and it just builds up around me! Your desk looks very creative today! Sorry for the late visit, thank you for your visit to mine, Lindart #27

Search Internet