Howdy and Welcome,
News flash - more prizes have just been added for my 1st Blogoversary Give-A-Way! Check out these prizes, which are in addition to the 26 prizes in the give-away announcement post!
- 2 new pairs of vinyl gloves
- plastic gems (Clearly Mosaics - The Beadery) - assorted colors
- 1 clear glass spice jar
- several mint tins containing: corks, puzzle pieces, mini-computer board, crystal beads 'soup, bottle caps, vintage m-o-p buttons, goldtone cord
- games pieces: letter cubes
- 2 new rubber headbands - to use asgiant rubber bands, great for holding journals closed
- 2 Ranger Vintage Ink aromatherapy scented ink pads - lovely ink colors from the stash of mixed-media artist Tracy Miser
- 2 plastic toy insects - these are fun
- 10 foam puzzle pieces with adhesive backs
- wallpaper sample swatches - great for ATC backgrounds
- many commercially printed small cardboards - great for ATC bases or mixed-media substrates
- 15 mini-Loteria cards (Mexican lottery game) - great collage focal points
- 1 vintage ca. 1970's holiday cookie tin
- 10 vintage bingo cards
- 1 vintage French mint tin
- vintage poker chips
- 1 vintage ca. 1955 cigar box
- match books
- 1 matchbox - great for a little drawer in an altered book!
- 10 sheets deli paper - great for inkjet printer image transfers!
- 1 plastic fork - great for texturing gesso, paint, etc - per Julie Fei Fan Balzer
- 2 skeins acrylic yarn: 6 oz. and 8 oz.
- 1 plastic card - great for applying glazes and paints to journal pages
- Fabric Grab Bag (not shown) - scrap stash of polyester bridal gown fabrics donated by www.bridalchateauinc.com! If you emroider CQ tops, this stash will make you drool
- 1 'starter' altered book - spiral 'wish' book of designer luxury home plans: partially prepped by me with glue laminated pages, gessoed front cover and partially gessoed inside back cover). Lies flat! ready for your altering, painting, journaling and embellishements
Give-a-way ends Nov 27, 2010 at midnight!
As always, I'd love to see your comments about this post - or any of my other posts on this blog. Don't be shy - tell me what you think.
Thanks for visiting, and please come back again soon.