Howdy and Welcome,
Ensalada's post about all the bags she uses struck a chord in me.
I have a zillion bags - and a million of them are BLACK! Her post cracked me up, and inspired me to check what's in MY bag. Shown is the contents of the black bag that I used for our NY state roadtrip last week...
- embroidered tissue holder
- rescue inhaler
- lipstick case with mirror
- business card case
- 2 ballpoint pens (but no notepad - yikes!!!)
- skinny wallet - with cash, coins, coupons, credit cards, and allergies/meds list
- 2 ricola cough drops
- obsolete shopping list from NY state trip we just returned from
- tylenol in aspirin travel dispenser
- keyring for our house and my vehicle - hanging outside of bag on d-ring of shoulder strap
- satin scarf - hanging outside of bag on shoulder strap
Thanks for stopping by - and don't forget to checkout my give-a-way post!
Celebrating my 1st year Blogoversary with a give-a-way!