Howdy and welcome,
My workstation today ended up with a bunch of stuff to organize or create. Just various little projects that need attention.
|'LuLu's WOYWW Dec 1, 2010 |
Works In Progress'
- Two original background stamps made yesterday from: round hardware store sticker finds and foam puzzle stickers and from foam letter stickers, both painted with gesso and sealed with matte medium adhered to empty VHS tape boxes
- Liquitex matte medium (my medium of choice)
- my concoction of matte medium mixed with white gesso (I love measuring and mixing wet supplies, glazes, paints, gessos, etc!) stored in a small plastic Rubbermaid container
- small leather purse I've never used. Because of it's shape and depth, I'm considering using it as a travel pencil case or travel paint box. It has a handle and a long strap.
- Four of my flash drives. I try to carry them around the house in my pants pocket, since I sprained my ankle. Can't run up and down the stairs like I used to do when I need to use files between the upstairs desktop PC and downstairs laptop.
- clear packaging from the iPod shuffle hubby gave last month me. I'm thinking about using it as a shadow box for some little art project.