Howdy and Welcome,
Here are a bunch of little projects that need doing. Because I usually work on multiple projects, I'll make a post-it note for each to show what to do next.
- Embossed metal tape - to paint and sand
- a) Stencil - to texturize a collages with molding paste and gesso. b) postcard for an art contest to consider entering
- Homemade blending tools (round velcro dots on corks) for alcohol inks in repurposed alphabet stamps storage container - to find a 'home' until summer when I'll have ventilation
- Homemade stamps - to develop a tutorial on 'how to make your own stamps'
- a) original prototype mandala - to create shapes in Photoshop for drawing some digital mandalas. b) wrapping paper - to tear up for collages and store
- picture of barn - to paste on one of my art journal pages
- packing list for next scrapbooking crop - to put in my scrapbooking backpack
- flyer of Tim Holtz techniques - to read and try some new techniques
What about you? Is your workstation exclusively dedicated to creating art? Or does yours also get swamped with organizing projects?
I'd love to see your comments about this post - or any of my other posts. Meanwhile, Here are some more workstations for Whats On Your Workstation Wednesday?