Tuesday, March 8, 2011

'LIT - 03/08/11 - Top 10 Places to Visit with Hubby!'

by Mary Lou 'LuLu' Haynes

Howdy and Welcome,

I've been a bit distracted with trying to acquire my new dream studio, but here's my list for this week's LIT List It Tuesday. And yes, I want to go to Disneyworld. I think I'm the only one I know who has never been to Disneyworld!

'Top 10 Places to VIsit with my Hubby!' -
Sakura glaze pen and mixed-media on original painted grid paper,
tweaked digitally in MS DIE (DIgital Image Editor) with
layers, gradients, and transparencies

See more LIT lists here.

Dream Studio - window 2


Please keep praying for me to get my dream studio. Every little bit helps me get one step closer to my dream!

Thanks for visiting - and stay tuned for my new giveaway coming soon!

Peace,
LuLu

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I pray you are blessed with your dream studio! Great list!
Hugs and blessings.

Anonymous said...

I loved Budapest - we went there for our first wedding anniversary and it was lovely. I have been to Bruges, Prague and Paris as well, but not for many years - I'd like to go again, and with my husband!

Actually, all the places on your list sound pretty good!

Search Internet