Tuesday, June 16, 2015

'Just a little Something, Something!...and get your Freebies'

by Mary Lou 'LuLu' Haynes


Howdy and Welcome!

Thought I'd share this digital piece from my archives. I love the color orange. Orange makes my soul smile.

'Floor Tiles on Steroids' -  
architectural building floor mosaic digitally enhanced by Mary Lou Haynes
Photograph by D. C. Daruszka
Used with permission from the photographer
ca. 2009

 
I used 2 software products on this piece:
  • Microsoft Digital Image Editor
  • Adobe (PSE) Photoshop Elements
 
 
YOUR TURN
 
Do you ever use digital image editing software? If so, which products? What are your top  3 favorite things about them? Top 3 gripes about each product?
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
MORE GOODIES
 
'Refractions Series 2015 - Semi-Precious Gems'
 
Hybrid - Paints, Photography, Digital Image Editing
by Mary Lou Haynes
Copyright June 2015
  • For more Freebies, search this blog, keyword 'Freebies'. You have my permission to use this original artwork 'Refractions Series 2015 - Semi-Precious Gems' for your personal use, but not to sell in any form.
  • For Mixed Media Retreats, search this blog, keyword 'mixed media'.
 
Thanks for stopping by. Please become a Follower and comment. I love to see your comments! Come back soon.
 
Peace,

No comments:

Search Internet