Tuesday, July 27, 2010

'When all the Spotted Cows are gone...' - Art journal page

Howdy and Welcome,
Glad you could come by!
Here's another art journal page from journal #2 'Never Give Up - Never Surrender!'with some calligraphy (italic font).


'Spotted Cows saying' -
Collage of views below


Partial page 'Spotted Cows saying'


Extreme closeup ' Spotted Cows saying'

'When all the spotted cows are gone
the buffalo will cover
the world again'
- American Indian saying
I really enjoy art lettering. The textures and shapes that evolve just from writing words and letters never ceases to amaze me. This closeup seems to GLOW!

What do you think of the lettering and calligraphy on this page? Have you ever tried art lettering?

Thanks for visiting. Please come by again - and don't forget to leave a comment.

Peace,
LuLu

5 comments:

Femmy said...

great saying!! love the colours!!

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Hi Lulu! Your pages are fabulous!!! I love your lettering! I've always wanted to learn calligraphy but haven't taken the time... Thanks for coming by my blog so I could come visit yours! :D Marva

LuLu said...

Howdy Marva,
Thanks for stopping by - and for your comments!

There are some easier ways to do calligraphy now. Although you still do need to practice a bit..Send me an email if you'd like my supplies list...

Pleace come back again soon.

Peace,
LuLu

LuLu said...

Howdy femmy,
Thanks for stopping by again and commenting!

These were really fun to create. Please come back again soon.

Peace,
LuLu

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Really interesting and beautifully presented, Lulu. Thank you for your visits and comments. I appreciate them I am following you and hope you will join me as well! Be well. Hugs, Gayle (in Canada)

Search Internet