Thursday, September 16, 2010

Art show, Dreamworks and Dragonfly painting!

Howdy and Welcome,

Good News!
The dates for my rescheduled art show have been confirmed with the gallery. What a roller coaster ride this has been for me... Hope you can come see my art show in 2011. See the right sidebar on my blog for details.

Meanwhile, I'm prepping for an all week 'retreat' at a scrapbooking store next week and also organizing my entries for an annual art/literary contest due soon.

Here are some digital images I worked on this week. They're based on my original painting I worked on when I went to Los Angeles a couple years ago to house sit for some artist friends.

I also was able to arrange some meetings at Dreamworks Animation Studios while I was in California at that time. (Dreamworks makes THE BEST movies!) Didn't get the job at Dreamworks, but they showed me around on a tour of thir lovely campus - and also gave me a souvenir of my visit!





'Dragonfly in Frame'
c 2010 M. L. Haynes










'Dragonfly with Shadows'
c 2010 M. L. Haynes 







Can't decide which one I like the most - they were both so much fun to play with in PSE and MS DIC. Which is your favorite?

Thanks for visiting and please stop by again soon!

Peace,
LuLu

No comments:

Search Internet