Tuesday, January 2, 2024

2024 - New Job! 'I'm on my first Design Team!'

by Mary Lou 'LuLu' Haynes - Artist and Bricoleur


Happy New Year!

One Paper Place in Frankfort, IL has hired me for their Design Team! 
Thanks to owner, Chris Rispoli, for this crafty job!

Some samples of my work:

Art Journal Planner
(from Annette Green class at OPP July 2023).
Supplies: provided by Annette Green















Front Cover
Technique: Stencils + glitter paste


Inside back cover:
Technique: My original MLH stamp + unknown stamp



Assemblage
(from Finnabair class at OPP July 2023)




















Techniques: 3-D collage, painting, gilding
Supplies: gesso, acrylic paints, embellishments 
[from Finnabair class and from home stash]



Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment!

Peace, 
LuLu







No comments:

Search Internet