Saturday, February 25, 2012

'My new BEST PEN for Art Journals - Review!'

by Mary Lou 'LuLu' Haynes

Howdy and Welcome,

This week,  two gel pens kept skipping that I used in my mixed-media art journals  (Pentel WOW! black gel, Uniball Signo black gel).

I didn't have a Sharpie nearby - so I tried a ballpoint pen that was handy - PaperMate Eagle medium point.

This Eagle worked great on mixed-media! Writes over acrylic paint, acrylic glazes, gesso - no skipping! I was pleasantly surprised...
Have you tried ballpoint pens in your art journals or mixed-media artwork? What's your fave ballpoint pen?

Thanks for stopping by. Would love for you to comment on this post - or any of my other posts. And while you're here, please become a Follower!

Also, please stop by often - a new GIVEAWAY is coming this Spring!

Peace,
LuLu

No comments:

Search Internet