Tuesday, January 2, 2024

'Happy New Year 2024!' and 2023 Highlights 1

by Mary Lou 'LuLu' Haynes - Artist and Bricoleur

A look back to highlights of my 2023!

July 2023 - my Assemblage
Finnabair class at One Paper Place























July 2023 - Assemblage class
Instructor Finnabair


















April 2023
Three MLH Sisters [L-R]
Marlene Lynette, Mary Louise, Marcia Lorraine


















April 2023
My Four Siblings and SIL [L-R]
Marcia, S-I-L Angela, Milt, Mar, Mikey
[I'm the photographer using my CAMERA!]






















 May 2023 - 
Memorial Day at friends BBQ
Playing Charades [L-R]
Host Jim, Hubby Dave, Hostess Mer


























June 2023 - Sun at Dawn
through window screen at home aka
Longwood Lodge





















AUGUST VACAY!


Aug 2023 - Vacation
Madison, WI
Dave at river restaurant for brunch





















Aug 2023 - Vacation
Madison, WI
Me at river restaurant for brunch





Aug 2023 - Vacation
Madison, WI
Alfresco terrace [closed] at river restaurant for brunch



































SEPTEMBER BIRTHDAY PARTY CRAFTERNOON!
Aug 2023 - 
One Paper Place, Frankfort, IL

LuLu and Kim

















Christine
Hostest with the Mostest!




















[L -R]
Becky, Kim, Chris, Marcy
I'm taking the photo with my digital CAMERA!



















Kim crafting and
my station















Thanksgiving 2023

Nov 2023 - Thanksgiving
Nail Art by my nail tech - Left Thumb
Turkey [coloring book hack]






















Nov 2023 - Nail Art
Flowering pumpkin vines
[Free hand painted by my nail tech, 
based on design I hacked from free clip art]




 

















No comments:

Search Internet