Tuesday, February 8, 2011

'LIT - List It Tuesday 2/8 - Top Fave Cities!'

by Mary Lou 'LuLu' Haynes


Howdy and welcome,

Travel is one of my favorite hobbies. Here are are my Top 10 11 Favorite cities for this week's List It Tuesday. The 'X' indicates the number of times I've visited that particular place when more than once. Except for Chicago of course - which is my home base.



'Top 10 11 Fave Cities' -
Glaze pen on painted grid pallet paper,
tweaked in Photoshop and MS DIE using gradients,
layers and transparencies

Wish I could afford to go to Nassau again - right now. It's snowing outside now - on top of the 20+ inches Chicago got last Tuesday and Wednesday during the blizzard of 2011. I'd rather be on a beach enjoying the sun or swiiming in the ocean! How about you?

What are your favorite visited cities?Click  Here for more LIT List It Tuesday lists.

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love for you to comment and become a Follower.

Peace,
LuLu




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's lovely! Beautifully done, and some interesting places. I think I've only been to two of the places on your list.

Search Internet