Thursday, February 17, 2011

"A present from 'Down Under'!"

by Mary Lou 'LuLu' Haynes

Howdy and welcome,

For Christmas my  wonderful hubby gave me a gift on my wish list - 2 sets of Kangaroo Keepers, in black and tan. He found them at our local grocery store. Each set includes a small pouch and a large pouch.

The large black pouch I'm using in my daily black tote bag. The large tan pouch I'm using in my scrapbooking backpack!

Here are Before and After photos of the large tan pouch.


 Container of essential scrapbooking supplies

BEFORE
 Essential scrapbooking supplies spread out on my craft table

 Innards of the large tan pouch with loads of pockets


AFTER
 Large tan pouch filled with essential
scrapbooking supplies.
This pouch now contains even more supplies than were
originally in the BEFORE photo above!


Large pouch with drawstrings pulled nice and snug.
That's a pencil sharpener/eraser on the
right drawstring. One of my scrappbooking
buddies found these combo pencil sharpeners!


What do you think of this pouch? Do you ever use a purse organizer?

I'd love for you to comment - and Followers are always encouraged. Won't you click on the Follow button at the top of this page and start following me today?

Thanks for visiting and come back soon.

Peace,
LuLu

No comments:

Search Internet